Be sure to get out and VOTE!
Where will you vote? Fluvanna has five voting districts: Palmyra, Columbia, Fork Union, Cunningham and Rivanna. Polling places are open on Election Day from 6:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. If you are in line at the time the polls are scheduled to close, you may still vote.
Recent changes to election law require voters to present photo Identification when voting. Acceptable forms are a Valid Virginia Driver’s License , DMV-issued photo ID card, Valid United States Passport, Valid Employee photo ID card, Other government issued photo ID, Valid college or university student photo ID from a Virginia institution of higher education.
Virginia General Assembly representation:
All of Fluvanna County is in the 22nd Senate District
Cunningham, Rivanna and Palmyra Precincts are in the 58th House District
Columbia and Fork Union Precincts are in the 65th House District
Fluvanna County Election Precincts and where you vote:
- Precinct 101 – Palmyra (Northwestern Fluvanna)
- Palmyra Fire House (Adjacent to Elementary School on Rte 15)
- Precinct 201 – Columbia (Eastern Fluvanna)
- Kents Store Agricultural Recreation Center (Rte 659 just east of Kents Store)
- Precinct 301 – Fork Union (South Central Fluvanna)
- Fluvanna County Community Center (On Rte 15, one mile north of FUMA)
- Precinct 401 – Cunningham (Southwestern Fluvanna and Scottsville)
- Antioch Baptist Church (Corner of Rolling Rd South & Antioch Rd)
- Precinct 501 – Rivanna (Lake Monticello, and some nearby neighborhoods)
- Lake Monticello Fire House, Maple Room (10 Slice Road Palmyra, VA 22963)