Eligibility: Any American citizen whose home is in Virginia and who will be at least 18 years old by the next general election is eligible to register to vote. If you know someone that is not registered to vote but will be 18 by the November 2 election, please urge them to get registered
Where and how: Eligible citizens can register at any time except the 22 day period before Primary or General Elections. This year the deadline to register to vote is Tuesday, October 12th, 2021.
You may register at the Fluvanna Registrar’s Office.
265 Turkeysag Trail, Suite 115
Palmyra, VA 22963
PO Box 44
Palmyra, VA 2963
Telephone: (434) 589-3593
Fax: (434) 589-6383
Office Hours: 8:30am – 5:00pm
Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays
In Virginia, voters do not register by party affiliation.
Once you are registered, you can vote in all elections in the precinct where you live.
November 2, 2021 General Election
- Offices on ballot: Governor, Lieutenant Governor, Attorney General, House of Delegates, some local offices (varies by locality).
- First day of in-person early voting at Registrar’s Office: Friday, September 17, 2021.
- Deadline to register to vote, or update an existing registration: Tuesday, October 12, 2021.
- Deadline to apply for a ballot to be mailed to you: Friday, October 22 2021. Request must be received by local voter registration office by 5:00 p.m.
- Voter registration offices open on Saturday, October 23, 2021 and October 30, 2021 for early voting.
- Last day of in-person early voting at local voter registration office: Saturday
, October 30, 2021 at 5:00 p.m.